Acceptable Use Policy
- General Information.As used herein, the term “Subscriber” or “Subscribers” shall include any and all users, customers, subscribers, affiliates (including without limitation customers or non-customers to whom Badbreathmouthwashguide provides links or banners to promote the services or products of Badbreathmouthwashguide or any third party the services or products of which are offered by or obtained through or in connection with Badbreathmouthwashguide), resellers or others (i) who sign up for, use or obtain services or products from Badbreathmouthwashguide or from any third party services or products of which are offered by or obtained through or in connection with Badbreathmouthwashguide, or (ii) who visit the Web site of Badbreathmouthwashguide Web Hosting or of any such third party. As a provider of Internet/World Wide Web access, Web site hosting, and other Internet-related services, Badbreathmouthwashguide, (“Badbreathmouthwashguide”) offers Subscribers, the means to acquire and disseminate a wealth of public, private, commercial, and non-commercial information. Badbreathmouthwashguide respects that the Internet provides a forum for free and open discussion and dissemination of information, however, when there are competing interests at issue, Badbreathmouthwashguide reserves the right to take certain preventative or corrective actions. In order to protect these competing interests, Badbreathmouthwashguide has developed this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”), which supplements and explains certain terms of each Subscriber’s respective service agreement and is intended as a guide to the Subscriber’s rights and obligations when utilizing Badbreathmouthwashguide’s services. This AUP will be revised from time to time. A Subscriber’s use of Badbreathmouthwashguide’s services after changes to the AUP are posted on Badbreathmouthwashguide Web Hosting’s Web site, under the Terms of Service section, will constitute the Subscriber’s acceptance of any new or additional terms of the AUP that result from those changes. One important aspect of the Internet is that no one party owns or controls it. This fact accounts for much of the Internet’s openness and value, but it also places a high premium on the judgment and responsibility of those who use the Internet, both in the information they acquire and in the information they disseminate to others. When Subscribers or others obtain information through the Internet, they must keep in mind that Badbreathmouthwashguide cannot and does not monitor, verify, warrant, or vouch for the accuracy and quality of the information that users may acquire. For this reason, the user must exercise his or her best judgment in relying on information obtained from the Internet, and also should be aware that some material posted to the Internet is sexually explicit or otherwise offensive. Because Badbreathmouthwashguide cannot monitor or censor the Internet, and will not attempt to do so, Badbreathmouthwashguide cannot and does not accept any responsibility for injury to its Subscribers or others that results from inaccurate, unsuitable, offensive, or illegal Internet communications. When Subscribers or others disseminate information through the Internet, they also must keep in mind that Badbreathmouthwashguide does not review, edit, censor, or take responsibility for any information its users, customers, subscribers or others may create. When Subscribers or others place information on the Internet, they have the same liability as other authors for copyright infringement, defamation, and other harmful speech. Also, because the information they create is carried over Badbreathmouthwashguide’s network and may reach a large number of people, including both Subscribers and subscribers and non-subscribers of Badbreathmouthwashguide, Subscribers’ postings to the Internet may affect others and may harm Badbreathmouthwashguide’s goodwill, business reputation, and operations. For these reasons, Subscribers violate Badbreathmouthwashguide policy and the service agreement when they, their users, customers, subscribers, employees, affiliates, or subsidiaries engage in activities described herein.
- Scope.This AUP governs the usage of products and services of Badbreathmouthwashguide or of any third party which are subscribed to or obtained through Badbreathmouthwashguide (the “Services”). This AUP is incorporated by reference into each contract Badbreathmouthwashguide or any such third party enters into with a Subscriber for the use of such Services. Badbreathmouthwashguide may modify this AUP at any time without notice. In addition, this AUP is incorporated by reference into the Terms of Service applicable to the Web site of Badbreathmouthwashguide Web Hosting so that no person who utilizes the Web site or services of Badbreathmouthwashguide Web Hosting (regardless of whether that person is a Subscriber) may take any action utilizing the Web site of Badbreathmouthwashguide Web Hosting that a Subscriber would be prohibited to take utilizing the Services.
- Purpose.The purpose of this AUP is to enhance the quality of the Services and to protect Subscribers, and the Internet community as a whole, from illegal, irresponsible, or disruptive Internet activities. This AUP applies to each Subscriber. Each Subscriber should use common sense and good judgment in connection with the Services. Parents or guardians should always supervise minors in using the Internet. Parents and guardians should remain aware at all times of what is on the Internet and how the minors under their care are using the Services and the Internet.
- Site Security and Updates.Badbreathmouthwashguide uses sophisticated means of security in connection with the Services. Notwithstanding the foregoing, it is exclusively Subscriber’s obligation to maintain and control passwords to Subscriber’s web site(s), and Subscriber exclusively is responsible for all activities that occur in connection with Subscriber’s user name, password, and registered domain name(s), as well as any and all scripts or programs added to the account by the Subscriber or authorized users. Subscriber agrees to immediately notify Badbreathmouthwashguide of any unauthorized uses of the Service or any other breaches of security. It is exclusively Subscriber’s responsibility to update and secure any programs or scripts available via the cPanel interface. Subscriber’s failure to update and secure any programs or scripts available via the cPanel interface may result in Badbreathmouthwashguide either updating the programs and scripts or suspending your account services until they are updated. Badbreathmouthwashguide will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind, under any legal theory, caused by Subscriber’s failure to comply with any of the foregoing security obligations or caused by any person to whom Subscriber grants access to Subscriber’s Services, or due to any updates performed by Badbreathmouthwashguide pursuant to the terms of this section.
- Prohibited Uses.The uses of Badbreathmouthwashguide Services set forth in this section herein below are prohibited. The engaging in any prohibited use as set forth herein by Subscriber or by any affiliate or subscriber of Subscriber (as determined in the sole discretion of Badbreathmouthwashguide) constitutes a material breach of these Terms and will subject Subscriber’s account to immediate termination without notice and without any refund.
- Spamming.Spamming, whether or not it overloads the Services or disrupts service to Badbreathmouthwashguide’s Subscribers, is prohibited. The term “Spamming” includes, but is not limited to, the sending of unsolicited bulk and/or commercial messages over the Internet, maintaining an open SMTP policy, or sending to any mailing list that is not double opt in. Badbreathmouthwashguide requires that all email messages contain an automated opt out. We do not allow purchased lists. Badbreathmouthwashguide’s Subscribers are required to follow all rules in the Can Spam Act (additional information at: http://business.ftc.gov/documents/bus61-can-spam-act-compliance-guide-business ) as well as our company spam rules. Badbreathmouthwashguide reserves the right to determine, in its sole and absolute discretion, whether e-mail recipients were part of an opt-in email list. Irrespective of whether an email campaign constitutes Spamming as defined herein, Badbreathmouthwashguide allows a MAXIMUM of 500 emails per hour to be sent from any individual hosting account.
- Private Information and Images.Subscribers may not post or disclose any personal or private information about or images of children or any third party without the consent of said party (or a parent’s consent in the case of a minor).
- Violations of Intellectual Property Rights.Any violation of any person’s or entity’s intellectual property rights, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or other personal rights is prohibited. Badbreathmouthwashguide is required by law to remove or block access to content appearing on or through the Services upon receipt of proper notice of copyright infringement.
- Misrepresentation of Transmission Information.Forging, misrepresenting, omitting, or deleting message headers, return mailing information and/or Internet protocol addresses to conceal or misidentify the origin of a message is prohibited.
- Obscene, Defamatory, Abusive or Threatening Language.Use of the Services to store, post, transmit, display or otherwise make available obscene, defamatory, harassing, abusive or threatening language is prohibited.
We are not “HIPAA compliant.” Users are solely responsible for any applicable compliance with federal or state laws governing the privacy and security of personal data, including medical or other sensitive data. Users acknowledge that the Services may not be appropriate for the storage or control of access to sensitive data, such as information about children or medical or health information. Badbreathmouthwashguide does not control or monitor the information or data you store on, or transmit through, our Services. We specifically disclaim any representation or warranty that the Services, as offered, comply with the federal Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”). Customers requiring secure storage of “protected health information” under HIPAA are expressly prohibited from using this Service for such purposes. Storing and permitting access to “protected health information,” as defined under HIPAA is a material violation of this User Agreement, and grounds for immediate account termination. We do not sign “Business Associate Agreements” and you agree that Badbreathmouthwashguide is not a Business Associate or subcontractor or agent of yours pursuant to HIPAA.